-I love singing and acting
-USA, age 16, brown hair, brown eyes
-I'm always here to talk
-no pics, gifs, or anything of that sort is mine unless I say so
I follow back :D
I WANT TO DYE MY HAIR BLUE
I WANT A NOSE RING
I WANT A TATTOO
I WANT TO DO THINGS
WITH MY OWN BODY
BUT I CANT
BECAUSE OF SCHOOL
AND ALSO BECAUSE MY MOM
AND ALSO BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE MONEY
AND ALSO I CAN’T BECAUSE I WANT A JOB AND THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO HIRE YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED THINGS IS VERY SMALL.
Girl Scouts are the ONLY exception.
me when I got money: ha! broke ass bitch how the dollar menu taste? I wouldn’t know because it’s Big Macs only around here hoe!!!!
me when I’m broke: capitalism is inhumane and must be put to an end.
gravity falls seems like one of those shows that kids who are like 8 years old right now will rewatch ten years down the road and go “what the fuck? this was fucked up. did this fuck me up? this probably fucked me up”
9 hours of studying and I can’t remember my own name but I can remember how to kill a man using a toothbrush so there’s that
the hell kind of classes are you taking?
I’m a forensic criminologist our slogan is “can’t run fast enough to be a serial killer so I’ll just help the police catch them”
I’d like to thank Bo Burnham for the best vine ever created
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
I wonder if artists get jealous when other artists cover their songs and sing it better than they originally did
my whole family went out and i didnt want to go so i stayed home and it’s literally been two hours and my dad just texted me “where are you”
I’m the kind of person who likes to be by himself. To put a finer point on it, I’m the type of person who doesn’t find it painful to be alone.Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running (via wordsnquotes)
Love at first sight is dangerous.
This is so cool.
Nobody asked for this.
slightly older female friends are truly a force for good in this world
if you rip my headphones out of my ears ill rip your heart out of your chest